MatrixSpace is addressing the next generation of AI-enabled sensing solutions using real-time edge-based sensing to sense, detect, and recognize objects and motion in any situation. MatrixSpace’s ability to combine industry leading RF sensing, AI edge processing and RF communication in real-time is a major technology breakthrough with multiple vertical market applications. We are seeking a Field Applications Engineer to implement MatrixSpace products that meet customer needs. The role includes analysis and local field tests to verify customer solutions as well as travel for customer demonstrations and installations. The engineer will be part of a growing, innovative product development team.
- Work with customers to match product capabilities to customer requirements
- System analysis and product optimization for customer applications
- Field testing to validate products for various applications and use models
- Study general market trends to identify new product opportunities
- Conduct demonstrations for customers. Support customer evaluations.
- Support customer product installations
- Link budget analysis, field verification, and optimization of communication and radar systems
- Characterization and field testing to optimize system and algorithms, especially when considering real-world deployments and customer requirements
- Participate in dual-mode radar and communications module design and verification
- Participate in hardware design, hardware/software/firmware partitioning, and implementations
- Expertise in RF circuits and systems
- Experience working with customers
- Experience in radio systems at mmWave frequencies and/or radar is a plus
- Software experience including C, Python, and Matlab
- Electromagnetic fields and waves training is required. Basic antenna concepts are required.
- Experience with phased arrays and/or radar is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in resolving technical challenges leveraging strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written & verbal communications skills, and good interpersonal skills
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering required
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in RF circuits and systems
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Must be US Citizen